There is a set of basic drawing tools, built into the product:
- Line - a line with any angle with fixed starting and ending points;
- Horizontal line - fixed price level on the chart;
- Vertical line - fixed date/time point on the chart;
- Trend Line - a line with any angle with a fixed starting and unlimited continuation after the ending point;
- Channel - two parallel lines with a fixed distance between them;
- Fibonacci Channel - a set of parallel lines with fixed distances between them, calculated using Fibonacci numbers. You can edit these numbers in application settings.
- Fibonacci Lines - a set of horizontal parallel lines with fixed distances between them, calculated using Fibonacci numbers. You can edit these numbers in application settingsas well.
- Rectangle - mark important areas on the chart;
- Signs - a set of various signs to mark important points on the chart;
You can add drawing tools using "Draw" button above the chart. The most recently used ones are always on top, which makes it more easy to draw figures of your choice.
Any actions with drawing tools come into undo/redo stack. Press Ctrl+Z to undo the last change, hit Ctrl+Y to undo the undo. You can do the same using "Draw" button menu, if you don't like to use keyboard.
If I missed some tools, or you need some exotic ones, just contact me. You will get what you need in 24 hours, for free.